Sunday, January 26, 2014

PENGUIN PARADE

I did a single page layout of my Husband and his Brother using photos which I took of them just before his brother’s wedding. I found it very difficult to take a serious photo of them and maybe it was just their nerves, but I couldn’t help thinking that maybe the saying ‘boys never ever really grow up’ seemed so true at that moment and even though they look like men, they will always be boys at heart :-) In my layout I used the COTTAGECUTZ PENGUIN DIE SC-CC-009 because I always thought that the suits they were wearing reminded me of penguins. I also used:- QUICKUTZ DISCO ALPHABET FONT 4X8-DISCO-M (ON SALE NOW - HAVE A LOOK IN STORE) QUICKUTZ OLIVIA ALPHABET NUMBERS QUICKUTZ SIGN RS-0265 QUICKUTZ CLOUDS BORDER DIE CC-BDR-032, QUICKUTZ TREES BORDER DIE CC-BDR-018, TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INKS (VINTAGE PHOTO & WALNUT STAIN)

No comments:

Post a Comment