Tuesday, January 21, 2014

CHRISTMAS OUTFIT

This is a double page layout that I did of my daughter on Christmas Day. She was given this cute little outfit by our friends and she wore it permanently so I thought this would be a great layout to document how much she loved this little outfit and the perfect opportunity to use the QUICKUTZ DOLLS REV-0193-D.
this layout, I have also used the following dies & products:- KAISER CRAFT PEARLS for the centers of the flowers, KAISERCRAFT RHINESTONES for the buttons on the dolls dress & hair ties, TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INKS, SIZZIX DECORATIVE ACCENT, QUICKUTZ 12” TREE CC-BDR-021, QUICKUTZ LIMITED EDITION CIRCLES REV-0072, QUICKUTZ NESTING FLOWERS CC-SHAPE-6-017, and finally for my title I used the classic 2x2 QUICKUTZ ZELDA ALPHABET die set.

No comments:

Post a Comment