Saturday, November 7, 2009

JUST BECAUSE


I made a card using the COTTAGECUTZ WITCH ON BROOM DIE SC-CC4x4-082-D. I have tried to show how versatile this die can be, by changing the witches appearance and turning her into a Fairy. I replaced the witches hat and used the QUICKUTZ ROSE BUD DIE KS-0451 for her head dress. For her wings in used the COTTAGECUTZ BEE DIE SC-CC3x3-001 that I cut from transparent velum paper, and she is sitting on the tree trunk from the COTTAGECUTZ RACOON & TREE TRUNK DIE SC-CC4x4-014. The fence in the background is made from the latest release COTTAGECUTZ FARM FENCE DIE CC3x3-023.
The mice are from the QUICKUTZ EXCLUSIVE PRINCESS CARRIAGE DIE, and I have also used the QUICKUTZ MUSHROOMS DOUBLE KS DIE, and the QUICKUTZ STRAWBERRY DIE KS-0110.

No comments:

Post a Comment