Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN 2009 DOUBLE LAYOUT



Firstly I would like to start off by wishing MY Blog readers a ‘TERROR’IFIC AND ‘SPOOK’TACULAR HALLOWEEN.

Being Halloween today, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use my CottageCutz Halloween dies again. I decided to do another Halloween layout this week, but I didn’t want to try cram everything into one page, so decided to spread it out over a 2 page layout.

For this layout I used the following COTTAGECUTZ DIES:-
COTTAGECUTZ Witch On Broom CC4x4-082-D,
COTTAGECUTZ Haunted House CC4x4-074-T,
COTTAGECUTZ Spider from Witch Hat CC3x3-017,
COTTAGECUTZ Skull MINI,


I also used the following QUICKUTZ DIES:-
QUICKUTZ Snake QK-E-0761,
(The Scrapping Cottage has a very limited number of these never released SNAKE QK-E-0761 & LIZARD QK-E-0760 dies for sale in their store for only $7.99 each OR $12.95 for BOTH, and that includes a free CottageCutz MINI die of your choice. Have a look at THE SCRAPPING COTTAGE for these great bargains - They would make a great addition to your Quickutz collection.)
QUICKUTZ City Skyline Border die CC-BDR-040,
QUICKUTZ Suburban Skyline Border die CC-BDR-038,
QUICKUTZ Fence Border die CC-BDR-041,
QUICKUTZ Bats REV-0241-D,
QUICKUTZ Sign RS-0265,
QUICKUTZ Broom RS-0578,
QUICKUTZ Trick-or-Treat pumpkin KS-0885,
QUICKUTZ Cauldron KS-0577,
QUICKUTZ Witch RS-0184,
QUICKUTZ Spider web C-0088-S-REV,
QUICKUTZ Haunted Mini Alphabet Set 4x8-HAUNTED-M,


If you are wondering if I know that my witches mouth looks more like a mostache and is totally 'out of place' - yes I do :-) Somewhere between sticking the mouth to my witch and taking my photos, it has moved up to directly under my witches nose and I didnt notice it until now that I have posted my blog post - whoops!!!! - But I have fixed it now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment