Sunday, January 19, 2014

SO CUTE

Here is a 12”x12” single page scrapbook layout that I made when my kids were younger using some of my favorite Cottage Cutz & Quickutz dies. I just L-O-V-E the Cottage Cutz dies as they are so easy to use and the finished product looks amazing. If you haven’t tried the Cottage Cutz dies yet, you don’t know what you are missing!!! I have also used Tim Holtz Distress Ink on the Pig, Rabbit & Bird to try and give them a more realistic 3D look. I love using the Distressed inks, i think its my newest addiction as i want to ink everything :-) I have used the following dies to make this magical layout- QUICKUTZ grass border die CC-BDR-004 QUICKUTZ tree border die CC-BDR-021 COTTAGE CUTZ giraffe die SC-CC-007 COTTAGE CUTZ owl die SC-CC-001 COTTAGE CUTZ bunny die SC-CC-004 COTTAGE CUTZ pig die SC-CC-010 COTTAGE CUTZ fawn die SC-CC-002 COTTAGE CUTZ bee die SC-CC33-001 QUICKUTZ Bee die KS-0050 TIM HOLTZ Distress Ink – ‘Antique Linen’.