Friday, August 14, 2009

WEDDING CARD


I decided to make a Wedding Card using the QUICKUTZ MAY RELEASE REVOLUTION WEDDING CAKE die REV-0201-S. I chose this gorgeous cake die because it reminded me so much of my own wedding cake and I wanted to decorate it very simular – although mine did not have mice on top. Mine had a gorgeous cluster of roses.
I topped the cake with the mice from the QUICKUTZ EXCLUSIVE PRINCESS CARRIAGE DIE and used the bodies from the QUICKUTZ 2x2 BRIDE & GROOM DIE KS-0454. I inked the cake with TIM HOLTZ DISTRESS INKS and then made little flowers to decorate the cake using the little flower from the QUICKUTZ SWIMSUIT & HAT DIE KS-0569 and the tiny little leaves are from the QUICKUTZ TOPIARY DIE. In the centres of the flowers I have added little KAISERCRAFT RHINESTONES, which are so easy to attach because they are self adhesive and ready to stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment